SEE THE BEST PRAYER TO SAY BEFORE EVERY EXAMINATION OR TEST

Fr. Donatus Tizhe - May 6
to Nfcslumenchristipress

Prayer for exams success
Father,
I pray that you would help me pass this exam. Thank you for your
guidance in leading me to this study and for sustaining me as I
have worked for this qualification. I ask now that your spirit would
lead me. Come sharpen my thinking and help me to excel in this
test of my learning and understanding. May I be able to recall
everything I need from my studies and answer each question
well. Through Christ, Our Lord, amen.
Hi students...
You may or not know about St.Joseph of Copertino. He is one of
the patrons for students. There is a very powerful prayer to him
for success in exams which my friends and i have personally
experienced.
Prayer to St. Joseph of Cupertino for success in Examinations.
This powerful prayer is very effective in examinations. It has to be
said before appearing in the examination.
First Prayer
O Great St. Joseph of Cupertino who while on earth did obtain
from God the grace to be asked at your examination only the
questions you knew, obtain for me a like favour in the
examinations for which I am now preparing. In return I promise to
make you known and cause you to be invoked.
Through Christ our Lord.
St. Joseph of Cupertino, Pray for us.
Amen.
Second Prayer


O St. Joseph of Cupertino who by your prayer obtained from God
to be asked at your examination, the only preposition you knew.
Grant that I may like you succeed in the (here mention the name
of Examination eg. History paper I ) examination.
In return I promise to make you known and cause you to be
invoked.
O St. Joseph of Cupertino pray for me
O Holy Ghost enlighten me
Our Lady of Good Studies pray for me
Sacred Head of Jesus, Seat of divine wisdom, enlighten me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NFCS IN HISTORY

NFCS Cultural Carnival 2023.... Praise night..28/10/2023..

NFCS PRESIDENT'S WELCOME SPEECH TO YEAR ONE STUDENTS