It's hard to forget

The story still has not changed. " you will never see me again till my cordinator call me for induction" those were his exact words that tuesday night before we saw him off. "I have finisshed everything, the generator is in the church" he added. To me those were parting words, we failed to understand, on the day of induction he was actually called just as he said but he was nowhere to be found. It's a yeat but still feels like yesterday, the loss is irreparable.



Kere Usendu wrote:
"Memories not mansions are the only legacies a man leaves
behind when he returns to his creator and yours are the positive
and sweet memories which still remain fresh in my heart.
May the perpetual light of God Almighty continue to shine on your
soul to make you experience eternal peace. Rest on my...

Jointly we say

Keep resting in peace brother, you really finished everything like you said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NFCS IN HISTORY

NFCS Cultural Carnival 2023.... Praise night..28/10/2023..

NFCS PRESIDENT'S WELCOME SPEECH TO YEAR ONE STUDENTS