Ronaldo the father of twins

Ronaldo welcomes twins
The Real Madrid forward announced on Facebook that he was “very happy, finally” to meet his newborn babies for the first time, just hours after Portugal were knocked out of the Confederation Cup.
Football superstar Cristiano Ronaldo has been released from the Portugal squad after confirming he has become the father of twins.
The Real Madrid forward announced on Facebook that he was “very happy, finally” to meet his newborn babies for the first time, just hours after Portugal were knocked out of the Confederation Cup.
The 32-year-old has been given permission to miss the third-place playoff in the tournament to return home to his sons.
Writing in Portuguese, Ronaldo said on Facebook: “I was in the service of the national team, as always, body and soul, even though my two sons were born.
“Unfortunately, we have not been able to achieve the main sporting objective that we wanted, but I am sure we will continue to give joy to the Portuguese.
“The President of the Portuguese Football Federation and the national picker have today had an attitude that has touched me and I will not forget.
“I’m very happy to finally be with my children for the first time.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NFCS IN HISTORY

NFCS Cultural Carnival 2023.... Praise night..28/10/2023..

NFCS PRESIDENT'S WELCOME SPEECH TO YEAR ONE STUDENTS