NFCS CHAPLAIN UNIMAID ADDRESSES STUDENTS

*FROM THE CHAPLAIN*

My dear students, how are you and your families? I hope you are all faring well. It is now a month since school closed due to Corona Pandemic. I write to check on you to know how you are coping with the lockdown in your     various states. I know things are difficult and all are feeling the heat of the pandemic. I will like to encourage you to remain focused and have faith in God. I assure you that very soon we shall get over this situation. I believe many of you have been praying for this pandemic to be over, don't get tired. Continue praying, don't be discouraged. It may seem that God is not answering your prayers - that's not the case. God answers all prayers in ways best known to him. Some may also feel God has forgotten us. God knows all that is happening and has promised that he will never forget us ( cf Isaiah 49:15) God is with us and knows our situation ( cf. Mathew 28:20).
Let us continue to trust in God. He has assured us that those who trust in him will never be disappointed ( cf. Psalm 125). As you have faith and trust in God, do your part. Do the needful: wash your hands regularly, use sanitisers, observe social distance  and avoid unnecessary movement.
       

It is my prayer that the pandemic will end soon. I hope to see your faces soon. I miss all of you. "I love  you all and there is nothing you can do about it". My regards to your parents and family members. Stay safe.

✍🏿 _Fr. Solomon Zaku_
Chaplain.

Comments

  1. Thank u padre, I miss u too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Padre we miss you too and may the Lord continue to keep us all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Padre for your love, care, words of encouragement and prayers. Even though we are not around but I believe we are connected.

    We Love you too and There is nothing you can do about it.

    One Love Keep Us Together ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks fr. Your the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Fr.
    Thanks for your love and care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen. And Thank you Father.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFCS IN HISTORY

NFCS Cultural Carnival 2023.... Praise night..28/10/2023..

NFCS PRESIDENT'S WELCOME SPEECH TO YEAR ONE STUDENTS