AdDRESS BY NFCS PRESIDENT UNIMAID CHAPTER

OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT
NIGERIA FEDERATION OF CATHOLIC STUDENTS (NFCS)
UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI CHAPTER

*WARM GREETINGS*

Beloved NFCSers,
It is of love that I write you as we enter another glorious month still at home. I understand that this this the third month we have been away from one another. May I assure you that you all have been in my mind and I have made calculated efforts to reach out to as many as I can, you all understand how impossible it is to reach everyone individually but you all have been in my mind and prayers. I salute most respectfully all those that have effort to see that we stay in touch as family through texts, calls and social media messages. I appreciate also our brethren who have generously reached out to other brethren to make sure they have food on their table in this hard time, I cannot forget such love.
I understand how tough these past months may have been for you. We all feel the same way too. But our hardship as Christians should be different because we are a chosen people, a favored generation and we look up in hope that God is bigger than whatever we go through. It is He who has called us and we trust His leading and direction.
Brethren, just as I have always reiterated, this may appear as a hardship but to me it presents in itself an opportunity. We can keep improving in all spheres of our lives, learning new skills, reading books, watching educative documentaries, writing a book/s, compositing a song/s and reaching out to family and friends etc. There are so many opportunities to leverage upon, take online course which are vast in number and free – don’t let your brain go on lockdown too, keep it busy and active.

June is here, sixth month of the most memorable year in our history so far. It will only be different from other months if we approach it differently. Try new things and don’t be afraid to fail, failure is only but a deferred success, you will definitely succeed. Make the best out of this month and don’t relent at all. You can achieve whatever your mind is set towards achieving – just have the right energy and a renewed enthusiasm.
While we remain hopeful of returning to school soon, I encourage you to remain at your best. NFCS Essay Competition is currently ongoing and I see now as a good time to write and write well, the forms for MR/MISS NFCS is also on sale, pick one if you want to be the next brand ambassador of this great family. The NFCS Faith quiz is also making a return this weekend. Make sure you are on our WhatsApp platforms to be able to participate.
Till we meet again, I wish you a very fruitful month ahead.

Emmanuel E. Onyekwere
President

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NFCS IN HISTORY

NFCS Cultural Carnival 2023.... Praise night..28/10/2023..

NFCS PRESIDENT'S WELCOME SPEECH TO YEAR ONE STUDENTS